About me

Wow, I can’t believe anybody’s actually reading this… well I guess we should get started then. My name is Joseph and I live in Queensland, Australia. My blogs will normally be about my adventures in the USA, however, this particular blog will be about me, in the least self-centered way possible. So to start off, my hobbies – I have always enjoyed academics and I am pleased to be enjoying this at my new high school. I am still adjusting to the new school but now I’m fitting in nicely. But over the past two years I have been enjoying football (soccer) through various teams in and around my area.  I want to hear about your hobbies so PLEASE reply in comments what yours are. 😀

I’m afraid there’s more about me, much apologies. Anyway, an interesting time-consuming fact about me is that the entirety of my family, including all of my ancestors,  have been born in England.  I was born just two weeks after my family arrived is this country and our possessions: beds, seats, cribs etc had not yet arrived by the container, so for the first week of my life I had to sleep in a cardboard box.

This blog will be the story of my 2015 America trip to the finest detail: plane trip, skiing and the destinations that I visited on the holiday.  I hope to see that you continue to read my blogs and hopefully enjoy them. I wish you a wonderful year and hope to see you again, well you know what I mean. BYE!!!:)