The advantages and disadvantages of the Internet

Hi guys (and gals), guess what.  Yep, I am not doing a post on my trip AGAIN!  I am afraid my teacher says I have to do it on the advantages and disadvantages of the internet.  So… yeah anyway, have to get started, the advantages and disadvantages of the internet.

First up on the agenda, advantages of the internet: Google is a fundamental part of the internet.  It provides the user infinite knowledge: stock market progress, breaking news, facts and anything you could ever think of.  With it by your side you can know anything at the click of a button, I believe this is the purpose of the internet, not so much social media or movies (although this is still important).

Also the social media network, it binds the world together as one.  It allows you to talk with your friends and family both close and distant.  Some think that social media limits face-to-face conversation, but what if your friends or family are somewhere you can’t reach, for example, a different continent which you can’t afford to visit or they are they’re too far away.  The world needs social media to connect people together.  Without it, the family and relationships would grow distant.

Now the disadvantages; to be perfectly honest, I can’t think of any.  However, I am told that I have to come up with some.  So yeah, here are the disadvantages.  Apparently, cyber-bullying is worse than actual bullying (I don’t know?) and that it’s the internet’s fault for inappropriate content.  I don’t think that’s true I believe that it is the fault of the person who posted it, blame them, it is also said that it’s easy to hack and to steal your money and other personal information. The truth is it isn’t, it’s very difficult. So, in the end, I blame the users, not the internet itself                                                                                               Thanks for reading.